Active ingredients: Ivermectin and pyrantel
For: Dogs six weeks of age, no minimum weight requirement
- Effectively prevents heartworm disease
- Treats and prevents hookworms and roundworms – the most common intestinal parasites in dogs
- Tasty, soft, beef flavored chew -it’s like giving a treat!
- Safe for dogs 6 weeks of age and older and no minimum weight requirement
- Labeled for use in breeding and lactating dogs
Cautions: Not for use in humans. Keep this and all drugs out of reach of children and pets. For use in dogs only. Studies indicate that certain dogs of Collie breed are more sensitive to the effects of ivermectin administered at elevated doses than dogs of other breeds.