Use: INFORCE 3 is the first and only respiratory vaccine that prevents respiratory disease cause by BRSV, while also aiding in the prevention of IBR and PI3, to help get cattle off to a healthier, more productive start.
- Developed specifically for intranasal use
- Helps prime the immune system for a memory response to subsequent vaccinations as well as disease challenges
- Contains proprietary, temperature-sensitive IBR and PI3 strains that replicate most effectively in the upper respiratory tract
- Includes a high-titer formulation of a low-passaged strain of BRSV
- Helps deliver a healthy start for young dairy and beef calves
- For dairy herds, INFORCE 3 can be used in baby calves, on arrival, at weaning, before moving to group pens, or with cows and heifers prefreshening
- INFORCE 3 is perfect for use in beef herds in calves at branding, preconditioning, weaning, pre-shipment, or on arrival in stocker or feedlots.
Directions: Aseptically rehydrate the freeze-dried vaccine with the sterile diluent provided, shake well, and administer 2 mL intranasally (IN) using a cannula or a syringe with the needle removed. Place half the dose (1 mL) in each nostril.
Calves vaccinated before the age of 6 months should be revaccinated after 6 months of age to avoid possible maternal antibody interference with immunization. Annual revaccination with a single dose is recommended.
- Store at 2°–7°C. Prolonged exposure to higher temperatures and/or direct sunlight may adversely affect potency. Do not freeze. Use entire contents when first opened.
- Sterilized syringes should be used to administer this vaccine. Do not sterilize with chemicals because traces of disinfectant may inactivate the vaccine.
- Burn containers and all unused contents.
- Do not vaccinate within 21 days before slaughter.
- Contains gentamicin as a preservative.
- As with many vaccines, anaphylaxis may occur after use. Initial antidote of epinephrine is recommended and should be followed with appropriate supportive therapy.