- Calf Electrolyte was formulated to meet the recommended levels for sodium, amino acid, osmolality and alkalinizing agent. The Sodium acetate provided in EPIC® Calf Electrolyte, unlike alkalizing agents used in other products, allows the calf to continue to receive the desired nutrients and energy from cow’s milk or milk replacer.
- EPIC® is a unique technology that uses dehydrated egg protein derived from hens that have been strategically vaccinated over time.
- Highly palatable electrolyte replenisher to support calves during periods of stress.
- Scientifically formulated for hydration and nutritional support
- Can be mixed with milk or milk replacer
Ingredients: Dextrose, Sodium Acetate Anhydrous, Glycine, Salt, Dried Egg Product, Potassium Chloride, Silica Aerogel, Citric Acid, Sodium Saccharin
Directions for packets:
Give Orally – Mix 66g twice daily for 2 days.
Add 66g of powder to 2 quarts of warm water, milk, or milk replacer. Stir or shake well. Feed by nipple bottle or esophageal feeder. It is recommended to feed this supplement twice daily for 2 days. Feedings may be given between normal milk replacer feedings.