Use: BOVIKALC oral calcium supplement provides fast and extended support of blood calcium levels in freshening dairy cows.
- The BOVIKALC bolus will disintegrate quickly in the rumen. The calcium chloride is available immediately, while the calcium sulfate will provide sustained release of calcium.
- Provides both quick and sustained calcium supplementation that supports blood serum calcium levels at a time when calcium is in great demand
- A specially formulated and designed bolus helps provide a safe administration and better calcium availability
- Easy to administer
Directions: Give one bolus of BOVIKALC prior to or immediately after, calving and a second bolus twelve hours later.
- BOVIKALC should not be used for initial treatment of milk fever.
- Do not use BOVIKALC for cows lying down or showing signs of milk fever.
- Do not use excessive force when giving the bolus to the cow.
- Read and follow all label directions.